सभी प्रशंसा अल्लाह की वजह से है, और उनका अंतिम मैसेंजर पर आशीर्वाद और शांति हो.
Some non-Muslim westerners have been wondering what Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) offered humanity. कुछ गैर - मुस्लिम पश्चिमी देशों के सोच रहा है क्या पैगंबर मुहम्मद (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) मानवता की पेशकश की. This question was raised particularly after the recent defamation of his honorable character by western media. पश्चिमी मीडिया के के द्वारा अपने माननीय चरित्र के हाल ही मानहानि के बाद विशेष रूप से यह सवाल उठाया गया था.
Assuming responsibility under the International Program for Introducing the Prophet of Mercy (peace and blessings be upon him), we deem it our duty to answer the questions regarding what our Prophet gave to humanity and the world. अंतर्राष्ट्रीय कार्यक्रम के तहत दया के पैगंबर (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) शुरू करने के लिए जिम्मेदारी मान लिया जाये कि, हम अपने कर्तव्य यह समझे सवालों के जवाब देने के बारे में क्या हमारे पैगंबर मानवता और दुनिया के लिए दिया है. It can be briefly summarized as follows: यह संक्षिप्त के रूप में संक्षेप किया जा सकता है:
- Through revelation from God (Allah), Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) transferred humanity from obedience and submission to other men to the worship and submission to God alone, associating nothing with Him. - परमेश्वर (अल्लाह), मुहम्मद (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) आज्ञाकारिता और पूजा और भगवान अकेले करने के लिए प्रस्तुत करने के लिए अन्य लोगों, उसके साथ कुछ भी नहीं जुडा है प्रस्तुत करने से स्थानांतरित मानवता से रहस्योद्घाटन के माध्यम से. Consequently, humanity became free from servitude to other than Allah, and this is the greatest honor for mankind. नतीजतन, मानवता भृत्यभाव से अल्लाह के अलावा अन्य करने के लिए स्वतंत्र हो गया है, और यह मानव जाति के लिए सबसे बड़ा सम्मान है.
- Through revelation from God, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) liberated the human mind from superstition, deception, and submission to false objects of worship as well as those concepts contrary to reason. भगवान मुहम्मद (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) से रहस्योद्घाटन के माध्यम से अंधविश्वास, धोखे, और पूजा की झूठी वस्तुओं को प्रस्तुत करने के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से उन अवधारणाओं कारण के विपरीत से मानव मन को मुक्त कराया. This includes the claim that God had a human son, and that idols and stones can harm people. यह दावा है कि भगवान एक मानव बेटा था, मूर्तियों और पत्थर लोगों को नुकसान नहीं पहुँचा सकता है कि और भी शामिल है.
- Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) laid the foundations for tolerance among people. - मोहम्मद (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) लोगों के बीच सहिष्णुता के लिए नींव रखी. In the Qur'an, Allah revealed to His Prophet that there is to be no compulsion in the acceptance of religion. कुरान में अल्लाह उनके पैगंबर से पता चला है कि वहाँ के लिए धर्म की स्वीकृति में कोई बाध्यता नहीं हो रहा है. The Prophet also clarified the rights of non-Muslims who do not wage war against Muslims and guaranteed protection of their lives, children, property, and honor. पैगंबर भी गैर - मुसलमानों का अधिकार है जो मुसलमानों और उनके जीवन की गारंटी, बच्चों, संपत्ति, सम्मान और सुरक्षा के खिलाफ युद्ध नहीं मजदूरी स्पष्ट किया. Even today in many Muslim countries there are Jewish and Christian citizens living in peace and security, in contrast to the Spanish Inquisition when Muslims were exterminated in an ethnic cleansing that violated all basic human principles. यहां तक कि आज भी कई मुस्लिम देशों में शांति और सुरक्षा में रहने वाले यहूदी और ईसाई स्पेनी धर्माधिकरण के विपरीत, नागरिकों, जब मुसलमानों ने एक जातीय सफाई है कि सभी बुनियादी मानवीय सिद्धांतों का उल्लंघन में exterminated किया गया हैं.
- Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was a mercy sent by God to all peoples regardless of race or faith. - मोहम्मद (शांति और आशीर्वाद उस पर हो) एक दया भगवान द्वारा सभी लोगों को जाति या धर्म की परवाह किए बिना भेजा था. In fact, his teachings include mercy even to birds, animals, plants, and inanimate beings. वास्तव में, उनकी शिक्षाओं भी पक्षियों, जानवरों, पौधों, और...
...7 Pavement Joints
Types of Joints
D-1 Contraction Joints Longitudinal Joints Transverse Construction Joints Terminal Joints Expansion Joints Retro-fitted Tie Bars
CHAPTER SEVEN: PAVEMENT JOINTS __________________________________________
Pavement joints are vital to control pavement cracking and pavement movement. Without joints, most concrete pavements would be riddled with cracks within one or two years after placement. Water, ice, salt and loads would eventually cause differential settlement and premature pavement failures. These same effects may be caused by incorrectly placed or poorly designed pavement joints. The Technician is responsible for inspecting all joints to avoid any of the problems associated with joint failure. Forethought should be given to the design and placement of the pavement joints so that the end result is a properly functioning pavement system. Special care is given at intersecting approaches, turn lanes and crossovers so that the joints required at these locations will complement the joints placed in the mainline pavement. Since the mainline pavement is typically placed prior to any auxiliary pavement, the location of all joints is required to be known in advance of the initial pours. If the initial joint placement is correct, the extension of the same joint lines throughout any adjacent pavements is done. "Dead ending" of joints in the middle of adjacent slabs is avoided whenever possible to prevent the risk of...
... The main message the prophet, Muhammad tried to convey to civilization is the existence of a God, this God, a supreme being like no other, the power and authority this being possesses measures to great heights and the respect given towards this omnipotent and omniscient originator is incomprehensible. The prophet Muhammad lived his life in the teachings of this omnipotent being. In my opinion, I believe that the mentality of people in our generation isincreasing in objectiveness and scientific proof. Most people in society can not and will not believe in an idea, especially an idea as obscure one man, claiming he is the messenger of God. Religion requires faith and without this faith religion and the inspiration of the existence of a supreme being.
People all over the world worship different supreme beings, if not at all, however, this are the fact that this being alters in different cultures. People world wide believe in different Gods and worship this God in different manners. All these religions contain conflicting beliefs and a state of mentality. If it wasn’t for the traditions, culture and values I have been raised with throughout my life I strongly doubt that I will believe or even be convinced by Islam. My up bringing has played an immense role on how to view religions. In fact, Islamic religion encourages the young and old to venture off and learn and study different religions. “To be a true Muslim, is...
Dadaism describes itself as 'anti-art', challenging notions of the sanctity of certain art forms. This deconstruction of what it means to be 'art' created a number of anarchic repurposed art installations, such as Marcel Duchamp's L.H.O.O.Q., which was a copy of the Mona Lisa with a moustache and chin-beard pencilled on. The painting seemed to represent the idea "What makes this art? What makes this not art?" and seemed to attack the notion that art exists independently as a sort of ethereal quality.
Dadaism's French and German roots lent itself to being particularly anti-war, in the wake of WW1, and particularly anti-beurgois, with themes of our society's trappings making us into monsters or debilitating our humanity. The movement was from the beginning assosciated with anarchist movements, and paralleled well with the anarchist movement's beliefs about the nature and structure of society- namely that our attempts at social order are a joke, and that people are inherently animals.
One particularly peculiar aspect of Dadaist art is its' use of nonaesthetic imagery- most art forms attempt to create a sense of pleasing aesthetics that entice the viewer to consider the work, but Dadaist art often uses jarring, juxtaposed, inaesthetic or "shock" art aspects to force the viewer into feeling a certain way, or change the viewer's perceptions. Collage was often used with success, as at the time newspaper images were omnipresent in...
...SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS (Applicant has to read this First carefully) For the Applicants applying on the Application Form Downloaded from Indiapost website for the Direct Recruitment Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Examination for the years 2011-2012 IMPORTANT: APPLICANT WHO HAS ALREADY APPLIED USING OMR APPLICATION FORM KIT BOUGHT FROM POST OFFICE NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN. 1. Click the Link “Register Online”. 2. Enter following details one-by-one in the relevant fields: a. Name (as appearing in secondary school Certificate) b. Date of Birth (as appearing in secondary school Certificate) c. E Mail ID d. E Mail ID (Alternate) And click “Submit” to get the required Form and Instruction sheet/ Information Brochure in your E Mail ID. 3. Following three documents in soft form shall be sent to your E-Mail ID within 24 hours of Registration: a. Special Instruction Sheet (1 sheet) b. Application form (A4 size, Two Sheets) c. Instruction Sheet / Information Brochure (11 Sheets) 4. Please first read Special Instruction Sheet carefully and then the Instruction Sheet/ Information Brochure for filling the Application Form. 5. Take the printout of both sheets of the Application Form on thick A4 size White Papers on separate sheets using Laser/Inkjet printer. Applicant has to use the Form Downloaded from E-Mail ONLY. Photocopy of Form is not accepted. 6. You will find your Name, Date of Birth and a Seven Digit Unique Registration Number already printed on the Application Form. 7. Fill the...
...The World’s Population is increasing, but not evenly all over the world
To find how the average line of latitude for the world’s largest cities has changed since 1950.
In the earlier years, the cities with the highest populations will be in HICs because these countries would have been the most developed, and these countries would have also been in the ‘rich north’.
As the world continues to develop,populations continue to increase as well. However, the populations of each country do not grow at the same rate. Some populations are rapidly increasing, whereas some country’s populations are barely increasing. The point of this investigation was to collect data for the top 10 most populated cities in 1950, 2000 and 2012. After this was done, the data could then be plotted onto a map, and trend lines could be drawn which then allowed us to discover patterns.
1. Collect data (preferably from the same source) of the top ten biggest cities in 1950, 2000 and 2012.
2. Plot all of this data onto a map. Make sure all of the data for each country is plotted in a different color.
3. Write the rank and the population under each city, and make sure you round the population to one decimal place.
4. Once all of the data has been plotted, using the same color for...
...Population of a region means the number of people living in that region, in which they share their basic needs like land, water and other resources. The whole of the world has 71% water while only the rest has the conditions to sustain life, meaning here by we have a very little of land to live on.
In the same way, we have other resources for our use. Resources are very limited while the population is growing rapidly. The world population has almost doubled in 40 years from 3 billion in 1961 to 6 billion in 2001.
The situation is greatly alarming. At the time of independence, India's population was not more than 40 crores. In a span of 57 years, we have multiplied manifold. The present number is very grim and critical.
India, a developing country has one of the largest reservoirs of natural resources but is still lagging behind due to which it being is predicted that in the near future it will overtake China's population if this growth is not regulated.
Over population is the root cause of almost all global issues challenging the world, be it poverty and hunger or environmental degradation.
Increase in population puts pressure on finite resources and their utilization. As major section of people depends upon agriculture, it leads to under-utilization of human resources.
God has provided us with much of natural resources. But we are not in a position to enjoy...
...and Internal Feeling
Motivation is a psychological phenomenon, which is generated within an individual in the form of an energetic force that drives him to behave or not to behave in certain ways. These are some environmental and other forces that trigger these drives.
2. Art of Stimulating Someone Or Oneself
A manager can use motivation to inspire not only his subordinates, but to motivate himself also. For self-motivation, he has to take following steps
He should set a goal for himself and should not close sight of it.
He should supplement his long term objectives with short-term goals.
He should learn a challenging task every year.
He should make his job a different one with a view to improving objectives for his position and increasing his productivity.
He should develop an area of expertise by building on his strengths and developing his weaknesses into strengths.
He should give himself the feedback and reward himself by celebrating his accomplishment.
3. Produces Goal – Directed Behaviour
Motivation is closely intertwined with behaviour. As a Behavioural concept, it directs human behaviour toward certain goals.
4. Motivation can be either Positive or Negative
Positive motivation is also known as Carrot Approach and includes use of additional pays, incentives, praise possibility of becoming a permanent employee etc. Negative motivation is also called Stick Approach and implies punishment, such as reprimands, threat of demotion, threat of...
...education : The separate roles that Humanities and Commerce degrees play.’
The purpose of education in our day and age differs for each human being. How one utilizes and expands ones knowledge depends on the person. The purpose for learning also varies among individuals, who learn for different reasons. Some people learn so that they may have a greater understanding of their world and environment, while others learn for enjoyment and pleasure. There are also some who educate themselves in order to obtain certain careers which will put them in roles that they believe they can perform best. In the article ‘Definition of Education’, Don Berg says “The proper definition of education is the process of becoming an educated person” (Berg, 2011). Learning is a lifelong process and does not always occur consciously. Education is a privilege, and those fortunate enough to receive one typically start from a young age. At this starting point, education is normally laid out very simply and a basic platform is implemented for subjects such as Mathematics, English and Science. Over consecutive years of schooling, the subject matter is elaborated and expanded on. However, it is only once an average of 12 years has passed that one could move onto specialized studies. In this essay, the nature and purpose of two undergraduate degrees will be discussed as well as the different benefits and outcomes of the courses. The two general degrees to be...