• Periodically inspect for leaky dumpsters and compactors. If dumpsters are leaking, call the leasing company to repair or replace dumpsters.
• Cover dumpsters and other waste containers to prevent stormwater from entering the container. • Never dispose of waste products, such as food or liquid wastes, to storm drains. Donate edible food to a food donation bank, participate in food waste composting programs, contact an animal feed company or dispose of food waste in a trash receptacle.
• Never wash down dumpsters or dumpster areas with a hose. If a dumpster must be cleaned, contact the dumpster leasing company. Use dry clean up methods to wash dumpster area or use other Best Management Practices (BMPs) to clean dumpster area to prevent wash water from flowing to the storm drain system.
• Improper handling and disposal that creates a discharge to a storm drain is illegal. Both the company and individuals responsible are subject to civil and criminal prosecution. Grease Handling and Storage
• Do not pour cooking oil or grease into sinks or floor drains, or into a parking lot, stormdrain or street.
• Dispose or recycle cooking oil and grease through a licensed waste grease hauler or licensed grease recycler. Search for grease haulers and recyclers under “tallow” in the Yellow Pages. • Service oil/grease interceptors at least monthly. For an oil/grease interceptor to function properly no more than 1/3 of the depth of the interceptor should be a floating grease layer and no more than ¼ of the depth should be sediment on the bottom of the interceptor (oracwa.org). • Under-sink grease traps should be serviced at least weekly, more often if the grease trap is more than 50% full (oracwa.org).
• Practice dry clean up. Use scrapers to remove food wastes from serving ware, pots, pans, grills, and cooking surfaces prior to cleaning them with water. Dispose of food waste in a trash receptacle, send to an animal...
...REPORT ON FEASIBILITYSTUDY TO START A RESTAURANT IN TAMBARAMFEASIBILITYSTUDY TO START A RESTAURANT IN THAMBARAM
Table of content
S.NO CONTENT PAGE NO
1. I. INTRODUCTION 1
2. II. METHODOLOGY 2
3. III.ANALYSIS AND FINDINGS 3
4. III.1. FOCUS GROUP 3
5. III.2. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE 10
6. III.a.Fig. PORTER’S 5 FORCES 11
7. IV.CONCLUSION 14
8. V. WEBLIOGRAPHY 16
Chapter - I: INTRODUCTION
This paper deals about the feasibilitystudy of setting up a restaurant in Tambaram, near Chennai. Chennai is of the best cosmopolitan city. Hotel industry plays a major role in developing the city by the standard of living.
Hotel industry is one of the essential industries. This industry serves the different customer in different aspects like taste, preference, price, quality etc.
In Chennai, many varieties and range of hotels are available. As Chennai is the manufacturing hub of India, different class of people make business meetings and dealings in different hotels which provides these facilities. Wide range of people travel to Chennai to earn their living and the thriving population has mostly increased in the past few years.
Apart from hotels, restaurants are the highly targeted places in Chennai. In this fast moving world, people do not...
1. What, when, why, how, where you’re using the feasibilityStudy? Explain with your own word.
What is FeasibilityStudy?
Feasibilitystudy is an analysis of the viability of an idea. The feasibilitystudy is an evaluation and analysis of the potential of a proposed project. It is based on extensive investigation and research to support the process of decision making.
When to do a study?
The decision to conduct a feasibilitystudy should not be taken lightly. It is an expensive and time consuming process. However, not doing a feasibility analysis can be even more expensive in terms of the poor decisions you may make from not conducting the proper analysis. To help you understand when to conduct a feasibilitystudy, you may want to review Information File C5-02, Idea Assessment and Business Development Process.
You need to be far enough along in the deliberation process of your business idea to make the best use of a feasibilitystudy. So you need to have a clearly defined outline of one or more alternative business models or scenarios that you want to explore. And you want to have conducted sufficient initial investigation of these alternatives to determine if they have the potential of being viable. You...
...sponsoring a little league team and printing your bagel shop's name on their shirts. Have fun promoting your business.
How to Start a Bagel Business
* What Does It Take to Open up a Bagel Store?
* What Do I Need to Start a Bagel Shop?
* Wrong Reasons to Start a Business
* How to Open a Bagel Deli
* Start-Up Loans to Start a New Business
* How to Start a Business on a Shoestring Budget
Opening a successful bagel shop requires more than experience in bagel making. To open a bagel shop, you will need to purchase bagel making equipment, find a retail location, hire employees and market the business to those in the community. Depending on your location, competition can be steep. You will have to find ways to make your bagels stand out from the rest. Build a loyal customer base by providing quality food, service and atmosphere.
Items you will need
* Bagel-making equipment
* Retail location
* Business license
* Food dealer's license
* Employer Identification Number
Visit other bagel shops to see first-hand how owners run their shops. Assess your competition by searching through online business directories or visiting local retail areas to determine the number of establishments serving bagels. Areas with multiple bagel shops, bakeries, grocery stores that carry fresh bagels and chain restaurants that serve...
...Chapter I: INTRODUCTION
This paper deals about the feasibilitystudy of setting up a restaurant in Serendra. Serendra is one of the prime residential projects of Ayala Land, Inc. It is located between 11th Avenue and McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Makati City Serendra is a 12-hectare garden community with European architecture style derived from Tegel Harbor and Germany Berliner Strasse master plans combined with the stone style house or "bahay na bato" architecture of the Philippines.
Serendra provides a gracious suburban lifestyle within the conveniences of the city. From Nicaraguan Jasmine trees, flowering trellises filled with thunbergia, swaying bamboo clusters to ponds filled with koi, Serendra provides a unique garden environment that provides the spirit with an overwhelming sense of calm. And within this private enclave, residents are able to enjoy exclusive amenities such as a dedicated spa, underground badminton, and basketball courts, multiple swimming pools, gyms, and many others. Hotel industry is one of the essential industries. This industry serves the different customer in different aspects like taste, preference, price, quality etc.
Apart from hotels, restaurants are the highly targeted places in Serendra. In this fast moving world, people do not have time to cook their own food and take it to their work place and even get ready with their breakfast. So, restaurants...
...complete study of restaurant which i need to copy paste. For our free membership, please upload one paper to the site. Please fill out the form below to join the site. Your account will be activated immediately. people should stop criticizing Klarisse's physical appearance. why do people have to compare whose face is better? I know that comparing is inevitable in a competition but to actually say that the other deserves to stay just because her face is more "presentable" is taking away the essence of this competition. Kaya nga the voice di ba? Boses ang pinagbbsehan hindi ang panlabas na kaanyuan. Im a major morisette fan. No doubt na idol ko talaga siya. Pero kahit ako, aminado ako na mas maganda yung perfomance ni klarisse sa semi's kaya she much deserves the spot. At para sa mga fans ni morisette, don't worry, sikat na si morsisette kahit di siya nanalo. Kaya be happy for her and klarisse nalang. Grabe morissette ! :) Napakalinis mong kumanta. Total package na sana, Pang international artist.. nasayo na yung lahat. Dapat kayo ni Myk ang maglalaban sa grand finals. people should stop criticizing Klarisse's physical appearance. why do people have to compare whose face is better? I know that comparing is inevitable in a competition but to actually say that the other deserves to stay just because her face is more "presentable" is taking away the essence of this competition. Kaya nga the voice di ba? Boses ang pinagbbsehan hindi ang panlabas...
...Demand of the Most Competitive Restaurants 4
Step 2: Composite Growth Rate of Demand from the
Various Markets 4
Step 3: Future Seats Demand Year by Year 5
Step 4: Future Supply of Seats Required 5
Pro Forma Income Statement 6
Breakeven Point Analysis 7
Capital Investment 7
Reference 8 Informative Analysis
This feasibilitystudy is to provide informative and financial analysis for Charlie, who is willing to open his second restaurant, which is similar to his current operation-a relatively medium-price operation catering to the local neighbouring University of British Columbia, Residents and small business trade. The restaurant will serve 62 seats for dinning. The study will evaluate the supply and demand with competitors’ information in the targeted market and budget the new restaurant for the next five years. The new restaurant is expected to open in one year.
General Market Characteristics
The University of British Columbia is one of the most famous universities in Canada. It attracts thousands upon thousands of students over the world. Based on UBC enrolment Statistics 2011/12, the total number of the students in winter session is 48,667 (male students 22082; female students 26585). Amongst all students, the average monthly expenses are $1,107.70 (including rent/residence fees). Over 7...
In technical feasibility we would concentrate on the technical perspective of the project. The areas included would be the technologies needed for the project, software’s and hardware’s needed for the project and how these technologies would help in carrying out a feasible and successful project (Wolfe, 2012).In the proposed system the employees would be able to check their performance as well as how well they have carried out the tasks they have being assigned.
The main software’s needed in the development of the appraisal software are MySql and php. As in our research findings most of the small companies use Microsoft Excel or Access to create their employee database which holds the employee information. However, we have chosen MySql to create the database needed for our software. Unlike Microsoft Access MySql can handle multiple users. In Microsoft Access the application tends to get slow and crashes a lot when the number of users increases. (Quote bean, 2012)
Benefits of using MySql
• MySql is an open source database which is fast and reliable compared to other databases. It can be customized as the developer’s needs. (Quote bean, 2012)
• As there are a lot of people developing new modules to integrate to the database there will new upgrades and patches available at a faster rate for new improvements. (Quote bean, 2012)
• It is suitable for small business as the software is cost-effective unlike other database...
...Group No - 17
Prepare a Feasibilityreport for starting a Restaurant.
A restaurant is a place that’s offers well prepared food at a certain price that suits to the customers.
Before starting a new business many corporation or institute write and make a business plan. In this way we have to make a business plan for starting a restaurant.
A business plan is a formal statement of a set of business goals, the reasons why they are believed attainable, and the plan for reaching those goals.
This business plan includes the following things.
• How much money we need to get started ?
• The overall goal of the business.
• Expected growth in numbers for next five years.
• Equipment needs.
• Staffing needs.
• Who are the competitors ?
• Other important things.
For our report of starting a new restaurant it consider the all the above things. We have to done the feasibilitystudy about this. It shows that what is more preferable or not preferable for our restaurant.
This feasibilitystudy depends upon the study of various aspects like market analysis, technical analysis, managerial analysis, financial analysis, economic analysis and so many things.
We want to start a new restaurant in the...